Devine Bath seeks a Designer to join our team in Seattle. Our designers are the first point of contact for our clients and represent Devine Bath as friendly, helpful experts in bathroom and kitchen design. They shape the client’s vision for the remodel into a comprehensive design plan that also serves as a guide for our project managers for ordering and construction. Our designers are visual thinkers, creative problem solvers, and motivated salespeople. Successful candidates possess a passion for remodeling design and sales and are excellent communicators who never miss an opportunity to follow up.
- Receiving qualified leads to be contacted within 24 hours.
- Scheduling and meeting with prospects (virtual and in-person), building relationships.
- Applying your design skills and creativity, providing thorough estimates, with the support of the project team and outside resources, and selling your jobs.
- Managing the design and sales process with clients and project managers.
- Ensuring client satisfaction throughout the design process and at project completion.
- Providing exceptional design services within a client’s defined budget.
- Determining remodeling needs, budget, and financing needs.
- Strong residential sales experience and understanding the process of premium in-home design sales.
- Must be self motivated, goal oriented and possess a strong desire to excel in a challenging and competitive environment.
Design Abilities (preferred):
- Measuring spaces for accurate estimates and ordering.
- Visualize a finished project and convey the outcome to the client.
- Create visual sketches using 3D rendering software.
- Knowledge of current bathroom and kitchen products.
Client Service and Project Coordination
- Proactively oversee multiple ongoing design projects to ensure minimal disruption to the projects’ schedules, resulting in the clients’ ultimate satisfaction.
- Possess strong organization and time management skills to efficiently schedule your time to contact new clients, schedule appointments, complete design plans, and close sales.
- Exemplifies professional standards in appearance, communication and delivery from the first impression.
- Collaborates with Project Managers to coordinate client relationships and communicate final design plans.
- Leave positive and lasting impressions with continued follow up after the installation is complete.
- Possess a basic understanding of the construction process.
- Assisting the client with obtaining financing, if needed. Lender and training provided by Devine Bath.
- Must possess (at minimum) basic computer skills including, but not limited to, experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Sketch-Up and Powerpoint.
- Must have a home office that includes a computer, printer, and scanner.
- Must have a cell phone that can be used for work purposes.
- Must have reliable transportation and ability to transport samples to and from appointments.
- AKBD certification is recommended
Compensation and Working Conditions
- Commission (details provided during interview).
- Independent contractor status which allows you to simultaneously supplement your existing business.
- Travel between client homes.
- Must be able to complete all contracts and paperwork with clients.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.