Policy & Procedures For the Ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic
As a business entrusted to work within your home, we are taking every precaution to protect our clients and employees and to slow the spread of COVID-19. Our design and admin team continue to work remotely, and our work sites are limited to only the essential people needed to be on site. We employ many measures to keep work areas contained, clean, and separated from the rest of the home. And we are all limiting contact and practicing safe and sanitary measures as recommended by the CDC and WHO.
- Masks (covering mouth, nose, and chin) required at all times.
- Hands must be washed or sanitized regularly throughout the day.
- Door handles, surfaces, and any shared access points must be sanitized multiple times throughout the day.
- Maintain physical distance of at least 6 feet from others.
- Any employee feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 must stay home.
- Any employee who was come in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 must stay home.
- Any employee who has had risk of exposure to COVID-19 must receive a negative test result before returning to the field.
- Work areas limited to essential personnel.
- Portable restrooms stationed at every job site to minimize contact with clients’ homes.
- Current job sites will continue to follow dust containment rules and employ negative pressure particle containment to reduce dust, debris, and any particles entering other areas of the home.
- Masks must be worn when interacting with our employees and contractors.
- Maintain physical distance of at least 6 feet with our employees and contractors.
- Work areas will be limited to essential personnel. If you need to communicate with your work crew while the site is active, please do so while maintaining 6 feet of distance or contact your project manager.
- If you’re feeling unwell and/or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, please isolate yourself from our employees and contractors, and avoid entering the work site at all times.
- Utilize video conferencing, phone, and e-mail whenever possible. Your designer and project manager can facilitate options as needed.
- If anyone in your household has tested positive for COVID 19 within two weeks of any appointments or construction, we ask that you please inform us so we may take the necessary steps to mitigate the risk of further infections.
- Please grant us patience, as we may experience delays in order to maintain a safe and healthy work environment.